Park lane and London Road.

Post comments on local Poynton issues or reply to others.

Moderators: tarboat, knighs

Desmo Man

Re: Park lane and London Road.

Postby Desmo Man » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:46 pm

If that vehicle or in fact any vehicle leaks oil then it needs looking at. Well maintained vehicles do not leak oil. Leaking oil is dangerous to other road users when it drips on to the road .

Desmo Man

Postby Desmo Man » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:05 pm

This morning there were two large vans and two cars parked on the pedestrian area outside Gregg's on Park lane, people were having to walk in the road to get bye. Do we know when our community police officers will be allowed to issue parking tickets. The last I heard a couple of months ago now they were still consulting with the Police authorities, are they still consulting ? Perhaps one or maybe two of our PTC and or our CE Councillors who I know read this forum will reply and inform us what the latest thinking is !

POYNTONIAN 1

Postby POYNTONIAN 1 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:08 pm

They don't bother with Gregg's drive thtough as the dibble also stop there!! As for the Wombles they proudly announce they've issued tkts near Pancake, Queensway, etc yet School La opp Dibble HQ is park where you like :clap

Desmo Man

Postby Desmo Man » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:09 pm

Yesterday morning at just before 10 am I drove down Park Lane, there were quite a lot of vehicles parked outside various shops and on the pedestrian areas. One white Ford Transit was parked half on and half off the pedestrian area and caused a traffic delay. I noticed two female Police officers walking down Park Lane, one of the officers was a sergeant. They took absolutely no notice at all of any of the badly parked vehicles , and walked around the white transit van. I cant help wondering why they did not take any action ?

POYNTONIAN 1

Postby POYNTONIAN 1 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:50 pm

Probably as they were on the way to church

Desmo Man

Postby Desmo Man » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:37 pm

The Civic service, is that a excuse or a reason ?

POYNTONIAN 1

Postby POYNTONIAN 1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:56 am

Neither, an observation

Return to “Poynton Forum”